RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kong-A-Lichious

Mom put a dried sweet potato in my Kong...I've been workin' for over a week now to get that tater out of there!
                                       Dirty Trick Mom!





At the Dog Park mom pulled another one...she threw my stick up in the tree!  What's up with her?

 





             But I don't want to leave it...it's mine



                The snow here is mighty tasty...






                                See ya next week!






3 comments:

  1. Those are some mighty nice pictures of you! You look so natural in the snow. You were born to be a snow baby!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "Best Friend" tag. Did you get that local or online somewhere? And where does one get dried sweet potato? Do you dry it yourself?Cute pics of Ryker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures! Nothing like fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List