RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I found my better half

.

I wanted to join the fun!  Mom went to petfinder.com for me and I found Shelby.  She is one of 60+ Aussies up for adoption!  That is so very sad.  I hope they can all find loving homes like mine.  Shelby looks a lot like me right down to the blue eyes.  A very handsome girl.


Me



Shelby

Shelby is a seven year old Australian Shepherd looking for her forever home. She is located in Bellingham WA.  Shelby loves children and adults and is is energetic and loves to play.  She would prefer to be an only pet as she is not dog or cat friendly.

Alternative Humane Society of Whatcom County
http://www.alternativehumanesociety.org/




.



8 comments:

  1. Good job...looks like a twin
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your twin! She looks so much like you! Hey... how far is Alaska from Washington?? hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a ton of Aussies in rescue. I don't understand it. We just got Bokeh and can't imagine life without an Aussie in it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby sure is cute! I hope she finds a home soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beats me. Aussies are high energy and if not socialized well they can be nippy, bark and have fear aggression issues. As with most any dog or cat it is all in the socialization and training. Properly trained they are amazing companions. I don't know about your animal shelter but last time I was at ours it was mostly Pit Bulls. I think the rescues pull out all the Aussies and BC's here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE high energy dogs and Shelby is a handsome lad. It's a shame that people don't know their breeds before adopting and then decide they can't handle them. I sure hope Shelby finds a good furever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a cutie fur sure. Hope she finds a good home, with her very own sheep herd :)

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! She is a beauty and I hope she finds a furever home soon!

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List