RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Autumn in my Alaskan World



Greetings from my neck of the woods.

Fall is upon us in all it's rainy glory!






It has been said that Alaska does not have fall colors like the East Coast.  I have never been east but I beg to differ!





 I have found  that the fall season in Alaska is full of wonderful smells and bright colors.  It may be my favorite time of year except for all the rain.





Mama says I look good in fall colors   :)






I think she looks good in everything...especially my dog hair and slobber!




Pickles would look good in fall colors too.  Here she is trying her paw at fishing!




We are sharing some treats together...





I still adore my little kitten and we play together constantly!  She is the best kitten ever!!!




Mama still likes to photograph her, which takes the strain off of me a bit  :)





Pickles seems to enjoy the attention, most of the time.  Looks like she is dissing mama at the moment!




Oh, there she is, looking cute again!




Our flowers are still going strong even with termination dust (snow) on the mountain tops.  One good freeze will bring them to an end any day now.







Fall season is rainy season around here.  I am not a huge fan of rain.





But it does taste pretty good when I get thirsty!




And I don't let it stop me from having a good time!




I love to swim so getting wet is not that big of a deal as long as I get to play.
My friend Kirsten gave me this HUGE Frisbee!  I like it!




So there you have it, finally mama updated my Blog.  She says she has a super busy assignment at work this year with all the cut-backs and she is tired and has less time to spend on the computer.  As long as she doesn't cut back on my play time I can deal with it! 




Hope you like the Colors of Alaskan Fall.  Changing seasons are a wonderful thing.


     I want to wish all of you a colorful Autumn.  I am counting the days till Howl-o-ween!







.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ryker,
    I haven't heard from you in a while but it looks like you are having a very fun time, I love the photos, you really look so happy in each and every one of them, it looks like you enjoy being with your kitten furiend Pickles, she sure is beautiful and photogenic just like you, her furs are such beautiful colours, it's nice that you enjoy each others company, playing together and nibbling on treats together! Your fall colours are wonderful, the photos are incredible, I love the photo of you in the leaves, we have colourful crunchy leaves here with me too and its getting colder here, the rain has stated too, I hate the rain but it looks like you are really making the most of it playing and having a blast with your cool frizbee! I really love where you live, it's gorgeous, I want Momma to take me to Alaska to see you, it really is so great to see all your photos! I'm so excited for Halloween, it's my favourite time of year, not only is it fun but the food is good too, pumpkins, casseroles and other great treats! My Momma has only now started watching Waking Dead, does your Momma watch that, it's about zombies and Momma loves zombi es, she is crazy for Halloween and loves the Autumn, it's just such a beautiful, fun and magical time! Keep on enjoying yourself Ryker! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall looks good on you Ryker...in fact every photo looks good of you! Good to hear you love Pickles now, it is good to have a playmate! She is a cutie! Tell your Mama thanks for the update...poor lady sounds overworked:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos as usual! Pickles looks like she will be a long(er) hair cat, she is cute and gorgeous. So glad that you are playmates. I'd love it if one of our dogs would play with a cat, but that is not going to happen. Calli is too old, Jake won't 'lower' himself to that, and Luna just herds them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning. I have always wanted to visit Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and post card perfect pictures. Your Mama is a very talented photographer!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryker-
    You look good in ALL seasons, but these pictures are extra special!!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List