RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Monday, October 20, 2014

FLAT TOP



High above Anchorage the mountain sides are on fire...


 And there is room for a doggy to roam...






What the heck is that?
 



Wow, flying people are up here!




 Such an awesome place to play.  I know the snow is coming...I can smell it in the air !




 Just catching my breath for a second.




 And back on the go, go, go!




Mama says she used to come up here when she was little to pick blueberries with her mama and friends.




 She also told me once she got lost up here when she was little, she was very scared.





 That was an excellent afternoon of fun, and believe it or not I'm ready to go home and get some chow!



Catch ya later!






.

7 comments:

  1. Some buddy is having a fun day
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are flying, Ryker is flying.....great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wiggle-butt, too, Ryker!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wiggle butt is awfully cute! Beautiful photos of you ! Flying people how awesome is that! I Hope no one got lost:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just double checking to see if you got my comment. this crazy computer

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List