RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bedroom eyes


Mama took me in the bedroom and took a bunch of pictures of me...then I got treats!  
It was worth it~








 She says I gots bedroom eyes, duh, I'm in the bedroom!









Painted versions...







It's a good thing we have lots of treats!  


No snow pictures cuz a warm wind blew by and melted all our snow.  I am saddened by this and am waiting for more snow to come my way.  If you have any extra send it up here please!


.

7 comments:

  1. You have such pretty bedroom eyes! I will see if I can spare any snow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever your eyes are or whatever you call them, they really are captivating and each photo captures them perfectly! Sorry you're not having 'perfect' weather. Your cold is here with us on the east coast, and it looks like your snow is vacationing in Wisconsin for now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous eyes Ryker, you have the most beautiful and handsome face! No snow here sorry, it's frosty and cold though, if you get any snow could you please send snow to me and spread the love! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so photogenic, Ryker! As for snow, we got some here, followed by a deep freeze. Believe me, if I could send it your way I would.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List