RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Thursday, April 7, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER!



That's right, I turned seven today!

Mama came home from work and took me to the park!

 We played and she took lots of Birthday pictures of me. 




I would pose for her and then she would play Frisbee with me.



 Seems like a good trade off.





I met new friends and we had a butt sniffin' good time!



Then it was time to go home, take a quick shower and celebrate with a Birthday Steak, grass fed and locally pasture raised lamb! 




How does this dog rate I ask you?  It is mind boggling!




Oh that smells so good.
 I even made a wish but can't tell you what it was, thems the rules.


Crazy Eyes!!!


What a great time I am having, wish all my bloggy doggys could join me!





But I can feel you in spirit even all the way to Alaska!



Wooo Hooo, I'm Seven!
Birthdays ROCK!


.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Seventh Birthday Ryker! If Luna had been there, she would have shown you her 'mad teeth' and dashed off with your lamb steak! Lamb, lucky you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Really like the picture of you with the mountains in the background!

      Delete
    2. My mama likes that one too!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Ryker
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.D. Ryker!! Happy Birthday!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¸.•¨¯`♥.•´´*•♥
    (¯`♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*•♥
    `*.¸.*´ Happy, Happy Birthday Ryker!!! What a perfect and fun day!!

    And I didn't remember that yours and Todd's birthday were so close -- His is Saturday, and he will be 5.... Our "boys" are growing up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! It looks like the best birthday ever! You are very handsome, your Mama takes wonderful photos! I hope you got a little snow for your big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Ryker! I hope you enjoyed your delicious dinner.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday mate!!

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List