RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Sunday, July 24, 2016

RUFF SUMMER


We have been silent for a while, a lot has happened this summer.  My Daddy got really ill and was in the ICU for 8 days. He is home now but I was busy giving him my healing doggy love...


  



I take my work very seriously, but do know that is is fine to sleep on the job.



Heal Daddy Heal...


Eight long days in the ICU and another two in the step -down unit.  I worked my magic...


 I LOVE YOU DADDY





So Daddy came home and not long after he asked my Mama to marry him.




 Yup, she said YES.  They set the date and I am sooooo looking forward to this celebration.  Guess who is going to be the ring bearer.  You got it again, it will be me.





.

8 comments:

  1. Ryker!! OMD!! What a lot of news! First, we're really glad your daddy is home with you and SUPER DUPER BIG ROTTIE CONGRATS to your mom and to him!! YAY!!

    -Otto and his mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS on the good news, and lots of healing vibes for your Dad's good health to continue for many, many years of happiness with your Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you will be the ring bearer! I hope you Dad is all better now, cause it sounds like he was really sick. I bet your visits helped make him all better! Congratulations to your Mom and Dad!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one cool story. So happy you healed him up
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryker!
    I am so very happy that your Daddy is home and is feeling better, you weere a really good Dogtor and such amazing news - CONGRATULATIONS to you all, what a wonderful day it will be, you will make a wonderful ring bearer with such a gorgeous ring on the end of your snooter!
    love and licks from your fuirend Frank xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! So glad Daddy is better, and thrilled that Mommy and he are getting married! Sounds like you've been supervising a lot of excitement at your place.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the well wishes! Stayed tuned for Wedding photos next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wowsers! So glad your daddy is home and feeling better. Congrats to both your mom and dad on the upcoming nuptuals, how exciting is that!! You will be an awesome ring bearer, can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List