Happy New Year!
Ryker wanted to start a Blog after going to his brother Bandit's Blog site, http://ouraussiepuppy.blogspot.com/
Ryker is a little over nine month's old now born 4/7/09. Through out this Blog he will share with you his past and present activities with his new family and friends. Welcome aboard and we hope you enjoy the trip!
Far Guy and some bras
-
Far Guy's Dr appointment with the Endocrinologist...the appointment went
well, the two growths on his left thyroid have not changed in size in the
past...
6 hours ago

Welcome to the blogosphere, Ryker! We look forward to all your Alaskan adventures! Your bro, Bandit♥
ReplyDeleteRyker, I found your blog through Bandit's blog and you are a beautiful dog just like your brother. I love your merle coloring! A long time ago, I had a blue merle sheltie named Rascal and he looked a lot like a racoon! But, oh, so pretty! So, anyway, I'm going right now to sign up to follow your blog! Barks! Coralie (& Carrie and Bonnie shelties)
ReplyDelete