RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh Happy Day Rykers First Birthday April 7th 2010

                                                                                                                                                             Mom had to work on my first Birthday, that is just not right!   I waited outside all day for her to return home.  It seemed like forever.


When she did come home she asked me what I would like to do most for my Birthday...
        DOG PARK!!!!     DUHH !


                Me and Tino found this big stick!

                             And this big Moose!

               I played tug-o-war with this guy...

                    Whoops, the stick broke...

                     No Worries, this half will do.




                 I needed a good run.

Check out this little guy. This pup is a Border Collie/Lab mix. Reminds me of when I was a little Puppy. But I'm all grown up now and a studly dog.

                        Let's Dance!



Cool, there's Chai and Lilly!!!  I love meeting up with old friends at the Park.


Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes everyone!                     See ya later!








3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day for Ryker! I love the happy look on his face. He really loves getting together with his friends. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun on your big day, Ryker!

    If you talk to Bandit, let him know I've been trying to send birthday wishes his way, too. For some reason every time I go to his site, my computer freezes and says "not responding".

    Not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Ryker! I hope the moose was wishing you well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List