My Blog List
-
Home
-
We went to my Dr appointment...no confirmed diagnosis...could be viral,
could be gluten intolerance, could be a medication reaction. Some tests
are sti...
11 hours ago
-
More About Morty
-
*Thank you all* for stopping by and reading and commenting on what's been
happening in my corner of the world.
To answer a question, Morty arrived at Go...
4 weeks ago
-
My Magnificent Beast
-
Look at him! Legs for days. All muscle. Super athletic. Sooooo good
lookin’. Also, completely useless. We were enrolled in a Scent Hurdle
Seminar this week...
7 months ago
-
Part 2 Girls' Trip to NYC
-
Day 3, a much more somber experience. Click HERE.
6 years ago
-
アプリ 熟女 登録不要出会い無料
-
アプリ今回は、出会い系サイトはユーザーである十代から三十代まで幅広い女性にインタビューを行いました。
メンバーを紹介すると、既婚者Aに、三股中でギャルファッションに身を包むBアプリ、水商売のD、ラストに、登録不要出会い無 ...
9 years ago
-
-
April Chewy Review
-
It is time for our monthly Chewy.Com review. This month we decided to
review a Furminator brush.
This is what it looks like in the package
[image: photo...
11 years ago
-
Stewey's Slam Dunk Challenge Number One
-
Today, I'm out of my chair and into the yard, as I wish the Cavs good luck
on their playoff game! In honor of the occasion, I thought it would be fun
t...
11 years ago
-
Amazing....
-
After walking the BC's today I was on the back patio stretching while they
ran around the backyard playing with a Jolly Ball, obviously exhausted from
thei...
11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You are such a great photographer! PS: Kirby has this ball (a little smaller, I think? His is red though, so maybe they're the same...) and it is his FAVORITE. We put a stuffed bear inside with a squeaker, and it's like an intro to a jolly ball. Very cool!
ReplyDeleteThat's a perfect WW post! Your photographs are always so much fun to see, and you're such a great photographer! And then of course you have the perfect "mini" inspiration for your artistry!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant framing. What a pic! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite ball! Mine has a thingy in it though that lets it float. Where's your thingy?
ReplyDeleteCurious,
Roo
You got a teeny tiny camera in that toy?
ReplyDeletePat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com
Well, that looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteWyatt
Yay! I love those big balls! I sent one to my friend just a few days ago and they got it today. Some newspaper ink leaked on it and it went from pretty to black :-( I hope they can get the ink off!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that first picture. So well framed.
ReplyDeletevery cool shot!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice ball. Laura used to have one like that too :)
ReplyDelete