RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Friday, December 31, 2010

My eyes hurt...

w






Mom got a new external flash for her camera for Christmas.  She really likes it...but somebody needs to tell her to take a break!








She says it really helps with taking photos indoors.  Now she is waiting for a diffuser, what ever that is.

                                                     At least I'm not her only target!






She says to tell all our friends out there that just got new cameras for Christmas that they need to put an external flash on their wish list now. Bet there are some birthdays coming up...and don't forget Valentines Day!




                                                                  Your turn Kosmo!















                                             OK mom, don't you think that is enough???





                                           Oh Krykie, I think I'm getting a headache!






                                            Would somebody make here stop, my eyes hurt!






                                 Happy New Year Everybody!  Now go enjoy some bubbly!










!

8 comments:

  1. LOL!! I bet your mom is having so much fun with her external flash :)))

    Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Ryker. At least you can go outside and stick your head in the snow to make it feel better ;)
    Luv the champagne goldfish! Fun! :D

    Happy New Year!
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Ryker!

    Love the photos... but I hope you mom sees sense and stops troturing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you, and that will be one drunk goldfish:)
    Hope your headache or hangover goes away soon!
    Great photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe Ryker you are sooo cute!

    Happy New Years,

    Simba

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get dots infront of my eyes!! its not funny, I just stop looking in the end, mom had a new lens for Christmas its only a prime 50mm F1.8 she having fun with it, me I'm not to sure ;)
    Happy New Year
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New year

    Great pictures:-)

    Wizz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year back at ya! The pictures (as usual) are gorgeous. Looks like the dreaded red-eye has been banished for good!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List