RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Sunday, January 12, 2014

How to make snowballs...




This is my recipe for making snowballs...

One heaping scoop of snow surfing



A dash of  exuberance




Two shakes of Wiggle Butt Action!



And just enough deep snow plowin'


Mix well, no need to shake.

And there you have it! A big batch of snowballs!

 Oops, made a double batch!

Top with a nice warm shower afterwards and you end up with one tired pup!


No dogs were harmed in the making of this recipe, just a minor red spot on the tummy from the weight of those balls!  All better now!  It has gotten colder that the snow is no longer sticking.  Peoples have suggested Pam spray, a sweater and something called showsheen to prevent snowballs...just a FYI.







.

9 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun recipe! So glad your sore spot is all better...especially sine you are probably going to go to the pool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to use Showsheen on the horses manes and tails to make them soft and silky and tangle free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ryker!
    I've been MIA for a while because my Mum has had the flu and then I have had some extreme technical issues with my computer!
    I really love watching you play in the snow, you look like your are really enjoying it, but of my goodness those snowballs, thats a lot of snowballs on your tummy, very chilly on the ...ummmm....nether regions! BOL!
    It looks like you are really enjoying yourself bounding through the deep snow and playing with your Frisbee - how long can you stay out in the snow for? Do you ever get too cold and want to go back inside? I love snow, as you know, we haven't had any yet and I'm wishing for it every night, I just love to play in the snow but my paws do get cold after an hour and we have to go back inside, but I get warm milk and stuff! Keep enjoying those snowballs, tee,hee!
    Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ya Frank! I rarely want to come in, I could play for hours...in fact I get hot and roll in the snow just to cool off. When it gets super cold out like below zero my mama always gets cold first so then I have to go in as well :(

      Delete
  4. Hi Ryker
    Looks like your having great fun racing threw the snow and playing frisbee :) They are some very impressive snowballs. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL. How cool is that. A hiney snow ball machine
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun...do you just curl up in front of the fire until you melt? :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, mama doesn't want me to get the house all wet. She gives me a warm shower to melt them, then she dries me off and we snuggle!

      Delete
  7. Bawahwhahhwhhah out will come the blower to get those Snowballs off. What fun, I want'z to come play wiff you. Sick of all diz rain xxxooxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List