RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hello from the HOOD!




Hi Ya All!   Just wanted to give you and update on my recovery from TPLO knee surgery and why we haven't been blogging much lately.

 


My Physical Therapist says I'm doing good and has me on an exercise plan. It has been almost six weeks since my surgery and two more weeks till I can go to the lake and swim!  I can't wait to get back in real water cuz this walking tank is for the birds!



 We have had some nice weather, not enough for Mama but I'm not so picky. 

Here I am out side at 10pm with Pickles and Karma. They like to hunt at dusk. They told me the mice are active this time of night.



Here is Mama's big project.  We visit every day, soon Dad will work on the data wiring and then the drywall goes up!


Mama spent half the day today choosing tile and carpet. She seems pretty pleased with her choices. Things are moving at a fast pace and we hope to move in October.


So all in all, things are going well.  Cousin Bev gets here the 28th so she can go to the lake with me!
In August dad's sister is coming again from Germany for a visit.  The summer is zooming by!  Hope yours is wonderful! 


.

6 comments:

  1. A new home by winter is really exciting!! Of course, I used to love this time of year there, even with the rain. And the cats better hurry and hunt, dawn (as you know better than I do) comes pretty quickly in the summer! I'm glad that all has gone well for Ryker, continued good vibes being sent for his continued full recovery!

    Have fun with your company, and I'll be thinking of you next week when it's the summer solstice -- Already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are doing well. I did water therapy once. I shook and hated it. Our mom had to choose tile once. It took 87 years
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to hear from you Ryker! Hope in a few more weeks you can go swimming for real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that Ryker is recovering well, and wonder if he has been driving you crazy with the restrictions on his exercise. Bet it will be a bit scary the first time you unleash him and let him do what he wants! (I remember after Calli broke her jaw, it took me quite a while before I was brave enough to let her gnaw on a knuckle bone). Exciting about the new house, but I don't envy you all those decisions to be made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like there's been a lot going on. Congrats on the new house and hope Ryker is soon back to feeling good and doing the things he loves.

    Pat
    www.patwahler.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the update of your knee and how you been getting better. The water exercise is just wonderful to help with getting you knee stronger again. Have a fantastic rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List