RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Summer fun in Alaska


Hard to believe it is August already!   I'm am all healed up and having tons of fun...Making new friends...


 Been back to the lake on a regular basis.  I can't tell you how much I love going there!


 We are having some fresh caught side-stripe shrimp for dinner, I love the tails!


 Cousin Bev left us after a month long visit, she is headed to Washington State for her great grandson's 6th Birthday. We will miss her!


The cabinets are being installed in the new house this week.  Mama could not be more pleased with them!


Daddy's sister is coming from Germany for a visit in a week!!!  Then mama goes back to work mid-August :(    We hope to move into our new house in September.  It has been a busy summer that is for sure!

 Just remember to take time to smell the Moose Poop!


.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you have mended well! How exciting moving into a new house!! Are the cats moving too? I hope you like your new place and I hope you have grass and a lake of your own...well maybe not a lake but it would be nice. Always good to hear from you Ryker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you all survived the recovery period and now you can be back at the lake. Great exercise for your repaired knee!
    I like the new cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summertime fun on Alaska looks like so much fun. We hope when your dad's sister visited you. She brought some good treats with her from Germany. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List