Wow ... they really look good mom. Are you gonna let me sample them??? How can you say no to this face? ( this is my sad begging face and it works some of the time)
OMG, I did get to try them and they were great! Crispy edges and chewy inside. So good that I'm gonna share the recipe with you. Don't tell mom.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet and 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Mix salt and soda in flour and to wet ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.