Wooo Hooo! I got the Stylish Blogger Award from the Five Sibes! http://fivesibes.blogspot.com
We have a lot of huskies up here in Alaska and Siberians are my favorite!
1. I am a mama's boy and I won't get in any car without my mom. I won't even ride with dad.
2. I like to hump four of the five cats.
3. I am still afraid of the vacuum.
4. I want to attack anything with a long handle, such as a broom, rake, shovel, mop, etc.
5. Neither of my eyes are totally blue...more on that in another post.
OK, it's mom's turn.
1. I am a Pediatric Nurse now working as a roving school nurse. I love having the summers off to spend with my family.
2. I live with my Boyfriend of 15 years and my 90 year old mother. We have one dog, 5 cats and a 55 gallon fish tank in the living room full of Rainbow fish from Australia and New Guinea.
3. Ryker is my first dog in a very long time. We were finally in a position to get a dog and I researched it for months. We were really lucky to find a wonderful breeder and couldn't be more pleased with our choice.
4. Before Ryker I had so many hobbies! Cooking, Gardening (vegetables, flowers, bonsai, orchids), Painting,
Beading, Knitting (just learned), Needle Felting, Polymer Clay Creatures like elves, etc., Interior Decorating,
But post Ryker I still cook and do some gardening but now I needed something more dog friendly so I bought us a camera! I am still learning but have been pleased with the improvement of my photographs and am slowly learning more about my computer...of which I know very little! I love having a dog again!
5. I have always loved animals. I used to catch bubble bees in my hands and have never been stung. I am afraid of spiders but not much else. I always wanted to have a snake but my mom was afraid of them. We always had a dog as I was growing up. Never a cat as my dad disliked them. My parents had a Wired Haired Fox Terrier before I was born. We had other Fox terriers and poodles and Welsh Terriers when I was a teenager. I could not imagine living without a pet, what an empty life that would be.
So there you have it, I will now pass this Award along to someone deserving...not that you are not all deserving but alas, I will pick only one.
Ryker says I must now post more pictures of him and Carly playing in the snow!