RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ryker's Doggie Family



Ryker comes from a great line of dogs, and his litter was awesome! Jamie and Dean do all the right things when raising their pups and it shows. Here are some photos of Ryker's maternal Great Grandfather,  Grandmother, and mom and dad.
 
This is Sam, my great grandfather.

 
This one is Grandma Kelsey with my mom The Amazing Gracie! 


Here is mom Gracie, dad Joey and "Aunt" Maggie   I miss them

Here are more photo's of mom and dad. I really love the first one.

 

  
 















So lets compare father to son...


Joey above and Ryker below





















More mom and pop...My mom is so pretty and dad so handsome.
 
  
  
  
Mom,dad and grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List