RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Karma, Happy Easter Everyone!

.


               HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!



                   HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY KARMA!

   Our little Karma is 5 years old today, she was a Pound kitty twice...three is a charm and charming she is.     She has sweet personality and loves everyone...even Ryker!



        I had a real good time on Easter 


        Grandma made me a bunny....
       And mom gave me my promised Easter Egg!!!

        What the heck ?  I though eggs came scrambled?
        Hummmmm

Not bad!
         Thanks mom...can I have another?  I think this one is empty.





3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Ryker intently studying the egg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Poor bunny. That's what all of Dash's stuffed toys look like too. We're learning that rope toys are the only ones that last more than a day. Happy belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! How cute! I love the pic where he is staring @ the egg!! LOL
    Did you just give it to him with the shell on??? He ate the inside and left the shell??? That is awesome! We love it!

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List