Did you vote today in the USA ?
Did Ya?
I SURE DID !
You best get out there and VOTE !
*
My Blog List
-
100
-
My Dad would have been 100 today. He only made it to 96 years and 71
days. Just a bit short of his goal.
This is us...Dad and me twenty years ago...Da...
20 hours ago
-
My Magnificent Beast
-
Look at him! Legs for days. All muscle. Super athletic. Sooooo good
lookin’. Also, completely useless. We were enrolled in a Scent Hurdle
Seminar this week...
8 months ago
-
Happy New Year 2020!
-
Happy New Year Everyone!
Love
Maxie-Moo and Frank the Tank
XxXxXxX
6 years ago
-
HAIR-OGRAPHY
-
I insisted that this picture
needs to be viewed
in super extra largeness
seeing the colours
the minutiae of beauty
intertwined in my hair
blowing
swirlin...
7 years ago
-
The Story of a Skirt
-
Today, I’m going to tell you the story of a skirt–in particular, the gray
tulle number in the photo above. It doesn’t look like it has any business
being...
7 years ago
-
A Few of my Favorite Things… From a Crib Colorist
-
*Boost, Burst & Blast, Twink and Twink2, & Twinkle Gleam*
The Holidays are fast approaching and I couldn't help but share with you
all a few of my favori...
8 years ago
-
O. M. D. I got a new sister...
-
First of all, HI!! I'm not going to make excuses. BUTT, I HAVE to share
this news with you all. There is a long tedious back story to all of this,
but ...
9 years ago
-
-
April Chewy Review
-
It is time for our monthly Chewy.Com review. This month we decided to
review a Furminator brush.
This is what it looks like in the package
[image: photo...
11 years ago
-
Stewey's Slam Dunk Challenge Number One
-
Today, I'm out of my chair and into the yard, as I wish the Cavs good luck
on their playoff game! In honor of the occasion, I thought it would be fun
t...
11 years ago
-
Nuthin' But A Dirty ol' Snowman Happening
-
You can see from the pictures...not much happening here. It snowed
today...and it stayed on the ground. It's still cold. The snow is melting
in the s...
11 years ago
-
Amazing....
-
After walking the BC's today I was on the back patio stretching while they
ran around the backyard playing with a Jolly Ball, obviously exhausted from
thei...
11 years ago
-
Blogville SAfety Week Search and Rescue
-
*Good Morning Everyone. WElcome to the Search and Rescue part of the
Blogville Community Safety Week.*
*I am Bert and I will be your guide thru this ver...
12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry, we're not in the same country!
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad voted, but they didn't take ME with them!!!
ReplyDelete-Corbin
We sure did!
ReplyDelete~The Mama Monster
Ryker,
ReplyDeleteThat is purty cool, that you got to go to the polls! Bark the Vote!!
Wyatt