My Blog List
-
Cemetery Visit
-
Far Guy and I made a cemetery visit a few weeks ago to change out the
flowers from Summer to Fall.
It would have been my Mother's 97th birthday she died...
9 hours ago
-
The Great Blackberry Project.
-
I'm warning you now, that you are probably going to find this post kind of
boring. At some point last Fall, I decided I was going to tackle the
blackber...
6 years ago
-
HAIR-OGRAPHY
-
I insisted that this picture
needs to be viewed
in super extra largeness
seeing the colours
the minutiae of beauty
intertwined in my hair
blowing
swirlin...
7 years ago
-
Social Media
-
Since mommy wasted hours trying to figure out why you can't see our
comments on your blogs (plus she is saying HBO words),
for now you can find us on
Fa...
7 years ago
-
Stewey's Slam Dunk Challenge Number One
-
Today, I'm out of my chair and into the yard, as I wish the Cavs good luck
on their playoff game! In honor of the occasion, I thought it would be fun
t...
11 years ago
-
Amazing....
-
After walking the BC's today I was on the back patio stretching while they
ran around the backyard playing with a Jolly Ball, obviously exhausted from
thei...
11 years ago
-
Blogville SAfety Week Search and Rescue
-
*Good Morning Everyone. WElcome to the Search and Rescue part of the
Blogville Community Safety Week.*
*I am Bert and I will be your guide thru this ver...
12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Simply beautiful! And oh-so-peaceful!
ReplyDeleteDo you spy a moose?
ReplyDeleteWhat's out there?
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Whatcha lookin' at?? :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo Ryker! A wall hanger fur sure! :D You aren't starin down a wolfie in the distance are ya? Cuz that really wouldn't be a very good idea I'm thinkin :O
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and fun filled St. Paddy's Day pal!
Roo
Nice!
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Pats,
Oskar
Whatcha see Ryker? :)
ReplyDelete