RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Open Water

q




Aye there Matey!  We have been to the lake a few more times this past month.

Met some cool friends on shore.  This girl is Ruby and she is an Aussie like me!



 I can't believe I was a puppy once.



 OK, lets hit the water.  I'm ready to get wet!






Hey mom, what are you doing in the water!  You know I worry about you when you do that.




I have mixed feelings about this, I need to save you but this open water is kinda scarey.



Guess we can rescue each other, huh?




As usual, I slept on my mama all the way home...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!












awesome...paying for something with exact change.







s

11 comments:

  1. Ryker - You have an amazing lake to play in! We think we need to visit Alaska! Our Dad lived there when he was really little - BEFORE it became a STATE! BOL

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Matey we are so jealous
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we are always in awe of how gorgeous Alaska is. The sleeping picture is pawsome!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Versatile Blogger Award is coming your way Ryker tomorrow Monday my blog will mention you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryker- you look like you had a great weekend! All the fun sure made you tired.

    Mack & Murph

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so cute! My broo also thinks he needs to save me in the water :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome outing! I'd love to be able to join you there. I have an Aussie cousin named Ruby, too!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lake looks just lovely, and you had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great time at the lake with your Mom Ryker :D Sure is beautiful there!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ryker! We came over from Sophie's blog, and decided to stay :-) We're your newest followers!

    -Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a great time and made some great new friends. Always fun to play with other Aussies huh?

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List