Book Club 2026: October
-
The October Book club choice was *The Savage, Noble Death of Babs Dionne *by
Ron Currie.
I give it a two on my scale of one to ten on Good Reads I gave ...
11 hours ago

How cool a gumball tree! :) Beautiful! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you all too! :D
Roo
You've the best Christmas tree, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to all of you !!!
Great photos:)
ReplyDeleteNo wonder your 'undercarriage' is so clean looking Ryker, with all that snow! Hope you got a great belly rub.
You have a gumball tree?! Oh, I'm super jealous! Enjoy that belly rub!
ReplyDeleteBunny
Looks like everyone is getting in the spirit! Love the shot of your mantel.
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley
Hi HO Ryker...my Dads are sending email cards out this evening so keep your eyes open...sender is Jim Ron and Sophie...working on it..Cheers!
ReplyDeletelove your tree
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
I love you tree, Ryker! Have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteRyker, I hope you have a fun-filled, belly-rubbin' Christmas. Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!
ReplyDeleteMust be an Aussie thing, my brother Bokeh expects his belly to be rubbed also. :)
ReplyDelete