RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Sunday, February 17, 2013




Mama has a four day weekend....YaaHooo!

Guess you all know what I want to do!



Oh yeah Baby!




This rocks my world!



We just got another 6 inches of snow and I'm diggin' it!



Couldn't ask for a nicer day


Anyone care for a Frisbee full of snow?


Gotta stop and cool off a bit, I's gettin' hot!



Mama wants to butt in and rave about her little orchid.  This thing has 34 blooms on it in the middle of friggin winter.  She loves this little plant!
OK, I must admit it's pretty!


And no, she does not keep it outside!  The light is just better for the photo  :)



And on Valentines Day daddy got mama some more pretty flowers...
He sure knows how to pick em, ha ha!


Mama made him a super duper dinner and for dessert made him a German Cheesecake!
She hand dipped the strawberries too.  She knows the way to his heart!


I had such a fun time watching all my friends go to the Valentines Ball.  I just hate to dress up but maybe next year!  I'll have to find me a date... guess I got a year to work on that.



















.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Alaska Friends! Your snow looks perfect, and Ryker playing in it really looks like a lot of fun too--We continue to get gypped here! :-) What beautiful blooms on the plant and the Valentine's day ones are just as lovely and the whole day looks like it was great as well! Take care, and stay warm!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the California version of your paw fact day! We each got our own walk, and Otto got 2 cuz he's still a crazy puppy!! It was 70 with a nice breeze so mom could wear a tank top but it wasn't too warm for tose of us who wear black fur! Ryker, we don't dress up either, nor does mom photo shop, but the ball really did look fun! See ya!

    Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time. Love when the moms get extra time off of work. Who knows maybe Tempie can go with you next year. Bol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryker my friend you RULE the snow and Frisbee! My MOM wants to know the secret to the orchid. She is having a heck of a time with hers. Enjoy your four day weekend, I know you will. Play on my friend.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryker-

    You know how to celebrate the weekend...and the month!
    We just love your mom's orchid. What green paws she has! We have such bad luck with orchids. We have been trying to coax one back into bloom for months :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, My Vickie can't grow anything. She is what they call a brown thumb.....everything that she tries to grow in or around the house has no chance what so ever. And as for summer vegi's well, they live, they just are not eatable.

    BTW Ryker YOU DO RULE.......

    Love ya
    bert

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have fun in the snow, don't you Ryker?
    Hope Mama enjoys her long weekend!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Ryker. I'll be your date next year! We'd rock the ball, that's for sure.

    Love the snow pictures. And that orchid.....well, all I can say is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous area to play frisbee in! Yap, I'll take some of that snow on a frisbee - thanks Ryker :D

    Your Mom's orchid is incredible! Wow! Just stunning!

    My Mom is jello of what your Mom made for your Dad - German cheesecake with a hand dipped chocolate strawberry on top?! She is a cheesecake fiend - if you ever want her to do something - just offer her cheesecake as payment and consider it done ;)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List