RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Guess what I got!!!



I got a a kitty!!!   Mama named her Pickles!


She is cute and spunky and is learning to put up with me.


 I just love her kitten cuteness. Someday soon she will love me as much as I love her!


She gets bolder every day.  Look, she is almost hugging me!



Mama says she is my kitty!


She calls her all  kinds of things...Pickle Puss, Sweet Pickles, Pickle Poo.


I must be the luckiest dog in the world !!!


 Thank you mama, for my new best-est friend!


 I love you Pickles, come out and play with me!

 

 I am smitten with my kitten!


I bet you are too!





.

9 comments:

  1. Your very own kitten!!! You are a lucky pup. So close to a hug, I bet very soon you will not be able to stop her from hugging you. She is a cutie indeed.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go ! I love her name...it is perfect! I am certain she will love you more than a hunk of salmon before long:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C. U. T. E. We love your new best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Pickles is adorable. You better be nice to her, she'll scratch your eyes out we hear
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pickles is adorable, Ryker! Mom doesn't turst us around kittens...

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pickles is soooo cute! Lucky you, Ryker:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly am, what a cutie-pie Pickles is, and her colours are stunning! Ryker, you are going to be a fantastic friends for her, I can't wait to hear more of your stories together!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that first picture and the first word out of my mouth was Awwwww! (Is that a word?) Cute, cute cute. Congrats on your new family member!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List