RYKERRULES

RYKER RULES ALASKA

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Post Christmas Relaxation!


We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did too!


Now we can relax and play with our toys, or just play with each other.  I love Kosmos expression as Pickles messes with him.  The older cats find her annoying but I adore her. 


I got four new frisbees and some great treats from Santa.


I may gnaw on those antlers when no one is looking.


Mama had a blueberry scone for breakfast, yum!




Kosmo says Bah Humbug!  I think he is related to Grumpy Cat.


Pickles says Hi


I say where is my snow, this has been my first Christmas without snow and I'm really confused.


Where did all our snow go???


Ah well, we will have fun with or with out the snow.  Now the days are getting longer and its warm out so no excuses that it's to cold to go outside!


HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL FRIENDS, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!



.

8 comments:

  1. We're glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you all a very happy New Year, too!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your kitty siblings! Happy 2016

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty friends don't look near as happy as you! No snow say it isn't so...we could send you some but we don't have much to spare. Yeah for new frisbees and I hope you got some of that blueberry scone:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ryker, it looks like you and your kittehs has a really wonderful Christmas and that Santa Paws got you lots of great presents, I really like seeing you play but I too miss your beautiful snow, where has it gone?? I hope that you have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 and enjoy the remaining time that 2015 has to offer you, I'm sure you will have fun, I really enjoy your blog and look forward to seeing more of your adventures in 2016 and especially more wildlife and hopefully more snow! Love and Licks from your Furiend Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is bizarre that you have no snow! Maybe by now though? Or coming soon at least? The look on Kosmos face is hilarious, and Pickles is sooo cute! Lucky you Ryker, four frisbees! Have a Very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is bizarre that you have no snow! Maybe by now though? Or coming soon at least? The look on Kosmos face is hilarious, and Pickles is sooo cute! Lucky you Ryker, four frisbees! Have a Very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Ryker! Yeah, what is up with "No Snow"? We will go outside and do the snow dance for you! Maybe it will bring us some too!!

    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY NEW YEAR, RYKER!!!

    I'm a wee bit late never the less I is here and you is there and so we leap forward into 2016!

    Hey, it's a leap year!

    YAY!

    Sophie Doodle

    ReplyDelete

Ryker is wiggling to hear your comments!

Blog Archive

My Blog List